Property Webmasters require 2 new PHP Web Developers to join their team. You will be expected to work as part of a team on major projects; you will be given the opportunity to express your skills whilst working closely with our in-house creative team.
You’ll have solid experience in building commercial sites and an enthusiasm and an aptitude for learning more. You will be taking shared responsibility for the backend development of all new and existing online projects.
On a daily basis;
- Backend web development; creating dynamic content that interacts with MySQL databases using PHP/Code Igniter to sit with the front-end development.
- The extension and maintenance and upkeep of our current client websites to ensure their smooth running.
You’ll be strongly proficient in:
- HTML5 and CSS
- MySQL database design + creation
- W3C & WAI standards
- Ecommerce and payment gateways
- Experience with various online aggregate feeds.
- Being creatively minded
- Codeigniter experience
- .NET development
- Joomla development
- Flash XML integration
- Knowing your way around the usual Adobe creative packages
- Server Maintenance
- Internal Server Networking
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
Salary and Package
Salary is competitive dependant on experience and will be improved based on your performance. You will also receive flexible holiday allowance, and be able to work in a productive yet easy going environment. You will be given the license to be creative, to express your views and to be a fundamental cog in the development of our business.
If this position sounds like something you think is right for you then please send your CV and covering letter to:
We look forward to hearing from you.