The title of this article says it all really, take it from us, you really MUST have a responsive website!
We’ve worked on many websites of varying sizes and we’ve worked with clients who come to us with varying website requirements, but for 2 or 3 years now one of the main requests that we get from clients is to convert their existing website into a responsive mobile friendly website.
Whilst this might be old news for many people, it is still one of the best investments you can make when looking to improve your online exposure. So if you haven’t already, please give it some serious thought. Some of the key reasons why you should ensure that your website is responsive:
- It shows that you are a modern company who care about their users, client perception is something you should always be looking to stimulate
- Improve user experience
- Improves exposure and engages your users effectively. Whilst also helping towards improving your search engine rankings
- Cost effective – in the early days of mobile web conversions it was a case of creating multiple websites. One for mobile, one for desktop, one as an application… and this proved very costly to implement and maintain. With a mobile friendly website you eed only update and maintain the one system!
- Reach a HUGE audience of property finders, an audience that is growing daily
- Prepare for the future in mobile technology
- Shopping on mobile devices is growing
- Improve Social media integration and integrate directly with Apps on mobile devices
Over 50% of all time spent browsing the internet is done using a mobile device, over 80% of all people searching the internet own a mobile browser. Such statistics have grown in favour of mobile browsing for the last few years and are projected to grow over the coming years as mobile technology advances and trends become more mobile orientated.
Can you afford to ignore these statistics? Fortunately for you this doesn’t have to break the bank as ALL of our web developments come with responsive development as standard, even our All Inclusive Estate Agent Website Design package that starts at only £75 per month.
If you would like to speak to us about how we can improve your online presence then please contact us here >